Terms and Conditions - Yarto Europe Limited
1) All trade prices exclude VAT (For export orders there is no VAT)
2) Minimum carriage paid order is £200 (excluding VAT) UK mainland only - orders under this amount will incur a £15 carriage charge.
3) All goods are supplied on a full sale basis only and subject to availability.
4) All accounts are strictly 30 days nett.
5) Overdue accounts will incur interest at 2 1/2% per month
6) Any invoices remaining unpaid after 60 days will incur a 10% surcharge
7) All goods remain the property of Yarto Europe Limited until paid for in full, although responsibility for insurance passes to the purchaser at the time of delivery.
8) Claims for missing goods will not be considered unless cartons are signed for as pilfered
9) Claims will only be accepted if we are informed within 7 days of receipt of goods
10) For export orders, all prices are FOB UK. We require full payment prior to dispatch. We accept most credit cards. Carriage for overseas orders will be quoted once the order is received and we will advise the customer the carriage cost for the customer's approval prior to shipping.
11) For USA orders please visit www.yartousa.com . Minimum order for export to other countries is £300 plus freight charge from our UK warehouse at cost. Payment must be CWO or credit card.
12) All new credit accounts will need a bank reference and 2 trade references. For an account application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
13) By providing us with your email address, you consent to Yarto contacting you with information about our products by email. You may opt out of this at any time by contacting us. We promise that your email address will not be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
14) We cannot guarantee to have all items in stock all the time - we will only invoice items that are in stock.
15) Refund policy - any refunds are made at the discretion of Yarto Europe Ltd
16) Credit Card Payments - For compliance we can now only accept credit card payments by telephone. We do not accept credit card payment by fax or email. We can alternatively send you a payment link by email.
Company details YARTO EUROPE LIMITED
Company no 5307361
Registered office Yarto Europe Limited The Studios The Promenade (rear) Edgwarebury Lane Edgware Greater London HA8 7JZ UK
For BACS payments:
Account name: Yarto Europe Limited
Account number 10355836
Sort code: 20-29-41
Swift Code: BARCGB22
Bank address: BARCLAYS 128 Station Road, Edgware, HA8 7RY UK
Trademark information: Yarto, Colourbox Miniatures, Sparkle Art and Hackman! a dog in a bucket are all registered trademarks
We reserve the right to change specifications / colours of any products ion this website. All products / designs are copyright Yarto Group - all rights reserved.
All trademarks are respected and acknowledged.